We are closed due to the Coronavirus Outbreak. Stay well and practice good social distancing measures for all our sakes. Thank you.
How do you fancy the freedom of the open road, whilst your bed comes too? From a few days, to a week or more, we invite you to explore Scotland with your home in tow. Welcome to KillieCampers.
Our campervan is a converted Toyota Granvia People Carrier – essentially a large car, which eases your drive along Scotland’s single track roads. It was converted by leading UK campervan converters Wellhouse Leisure and it features a high-top roof which provides extra storage space and headroom.
And we are in the perfect location from which to set-off to the north, south, east or west, mainland or islands. You will find us in Highland Perthshire, 5 miles north of Pitlochry and on the southern edge of the Cairngorms National Park.
The 2-berth campervan is available to hire from 3 nights upwards from April through to November.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Our Policy:
The health and well being of our hirers, ourselves and the wider community is paramount, which is why we will operate on the following principles during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Any hirers will be refunded in full (less a £25 admin fee) if you don't want to, or can't start your holiday
- If you have booked with us but develop any cold or flu like symptoms before your trip please cancel or postpone your holiday. We'd rather you get your money back or re-arrange your trip than risk spreading the virus
- If we develop any cold or flu like symptoms we will sadly have to cancel (with a full refund) or postpone your holiday (as it's us that clean the van)
- We will leave at least one full clear day (2 nights) between bookings, allowing us to give the van a very deep clean prior to each hire
- We reserve the right to cancel your hire for any other COVID-19 related issues, such as imposed travel restrictions, without notice.